The Republic of Cyprus is the third largest island of the Mediterranean, located in its Eastern part. It is characterised by its warm climate, great blue-flag beaches, and its wonderful natural and cultural landscape.
Cyprus, a Mediterranean island ranked among the top five safest smallest countries in the world, top ten countries with the best climate worldwide (340 days of sunshine annually), and fifth best relocation destination in the world. European University Cyprus has played a central role in the island’s rising status for international education.
- Among the top 5 safest smallest countries in the world
- In the top 10 countries with the best climate worldwide, with 340 days of shine every year
- 5th best relocation destination in the world
- The most blue flag beaches per coastline
- 12,000 years of history through museums, archaeological and religious sites
- Highest tertiary education percentage in the EU (55.8%)
- A rising power in international education (students from 50+ different countries study in Cyprus)
- Popular tourist destination for European & Scandinavians (4,000,000 million tourists every year)
- 80% of the population is bilingual (Greek & English)
Nicosia (Lefkosia), the capital city of Cyprus is located in the centre of the island and it is the largest city of it. Its physiognomy embodies a remarkable and continuous culture and history since the Bronze Age, 2500 BC. Today, the city is an alive centre with great cultural deposits, significant artistic activities, important night life, and several worth-visiting attractions.
European University Cyprus, EUC
The conference will take place at the European University Cyprus (EUC) campus in Nicosia.
Rising in the rankings, European University Cyprus has been gaining local, regional and global acknowledgement of our efforts to be a student-focused and innovative institution, with an emphasis on an international orientation, sustainability and industry/community engagement. With a history of more than 60 years, European University Cyprus has grown into a leading academic and research institution in the region with Schools of Medicine, Sciences, Business, Law, and Humanities, Social & Education Sciences and a Distance Education Unit.
European University Cyprus has been ranked with an overall assessment of 5-Stars by QS TOP UNIVERSITIES (QS Stars). EUC has received five stars for performance in the areas of teaching, employability, internationalization, online learning, inclusiveness and the MD Medicine for the competitiveness and strength of the program.
EUC campus is approximately 2,5 kilometres from Nicosia city centre (address: 6 Diogenis Str., 2404 Engomi, 1516, Nicosia-Cyprus).
Cultural Center, EUC
With a capacity of 546 seats and a state-of-the-art technology the Cultural Centre of EUC has accommodated some of the top events and conferences on the island.
Auditoriums A, B, and C
Each of the three Auditoriums, have a capacity of approximately 100 people and provide all the necessary equipment for efficiently delivering lectures, presentations, workshops, and seminars.