Exhibitors are invited to join delegates at the International Conference on Tourism (ICOT2018) in Kavala (Greece), from 27th June to 30th June 2018.
ICOT has set a number of internal guidelines which govern the cooperation/deals with publishing houses. According to these guidelines, a publishing house should register its participation to the conference. The registration provides the following benefits:
- Stands/booths/tables for the publisher at the conference.
- Delegate pack insert / leaflets.
- Opportunity to mail information to conference delegate list
- Inclusion of the publishing house on the conference web site as an official media partner/sponsor of the conference.
- Advertising in the programme, book of abstract and conference proceedings.
- Email to all conference participants detailing the publishing house publications to all conference delegates.
Alternatively we can include your flyers/promotional material in conference packs, advert your company in conference guide, inclusion of the publishing house on the conference web site as an official media partner/sponsor of the conference as well as to send on your behalf an email to all conference participants detailing your publications.
For further details please contact ICOT2018 Chairman Prof. Konstantinos Andriotis at: email@example.com